Seaside Cruizers Car Club collects personally identifying information about you only when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us. We recognize that we need to earn your trust, and firmly believe that you should know exactly what personally identifying information we collect and how we’re going to use it before you share it with us.
- Personally identifying information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
- Seaside Cruizers Car Club does not collect private customer information such as credit cards, social insurance numbers, financials, etc.
- You will not receive any continual email solicitation from Seaside Cruizers Car Club unless you consent to the solicitation when ordering guides or subscribing to newsletters. If you do not consent to receive email from Seaside Cruizers Car Club, we agree to have a simple unsubscribe option available, along with unsubscribe instructions in every email.
- Seaside Cruizers Car Club will safeguard your information and use it only to deliver you the best service.
- Seaside Cruizers Car Club support staff may review your information if you request us to do so as part of a support call, where it is required by law, and to maintain or diagnose issues with our system.
Seaside Cruizers Car Club may use your personally identifying information to personalize your experience with the SeasideCruizers.com website, or for such other purposes as are described at the point where SeasideCruizers.com collects this information from you. Seaside Cruizers Car Club may make aggregate information about our customers (e.g. overall statistics) available to third parties for advertising and other purposes. Information that personally identifies you will be kept strictly confidential.
What is “personally identifying information”?
“Personally identifying information” is information that can be explicitly used to identify and/or contact you as an individual. This includes information like your real name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, etc. Information that, by itself, cannot be explicitly linked with your “real” identity is not considered personally identifying.
On occasion, Seaside Cruizers Car Club may ask you for personal information such as your name or address. We do this when you request further information, register for an event or subscribe to our newsletter.
Seaside Cruizers Car Club needs to collect this information for mailing requested information, fulfilling orders, and for tracking/verifying compliance with Seaside Cruizers Car Club policies. It may also be needed for purposes of compliance with federal, provincial and local laws and/or for editorial and feedback solicitation purposes.
When we intend to use your personal information, we tell you up front. This way you can decide whether you want to give us the information or not.
Links to other sites
Users should be aware that when you are on SeasideCruizers.com website, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other websites from the SeasideCruizers.com pages that take you outside our service. For example, if you “click” on an advertisement, that “click” may take you off SeasideCruizers.com website. This includes links to Seaside Cruizers Car Club members, advertisers, sponsors and partners that may use the Seaside Cruizers Car Club logo as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information. Always be aware of where you end up! Seaside Cruizers Car Club’s policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond Seaside Cruizers Car Club’s control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.
E-mail to us
When you send us e-mail, we will use your name and e-mail address only to respond to the concerns you write to us with. Your e-mail may be shared with appropriate people within the Seaside Cruizers Car Club to help us respond to your concerns and improve SeasideCruizers.com website.
Changes to this policy
From time to time, Seaside Cruizers Car Club introduce new products and services to its users and members. Seaside Cruizers Car Club reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. Please contact us with any further questions.
Version 1.0 – Dec 15th, 2014